- iFitness Belt: Love this little belt. Stays put (for real!) and holds everything I need, which is usually my phone, inhaler, gels or chomps, and ID/cash. Ultimate must-have. I got mine at my local running store.
- Timex Run Trainer GPS Watch
- Amphipod Handheld Water Bottle: Has an extra strap on the back so it stays more comfortably on your hand. Great way to carry water without working those forearm muscles too much.
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 9: This quickly became my favorite shoe. It gives me stability that I need but is super light and comfortable. Love my Mizunos!
- Saucony Kinvara 2: This is my first “minamilist”-type shoe, although these still have some cushion. They are comfortable, light, and promote midfoot/forefoot running. I wear these often on short runs.
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12/13
- DryMax Socks or Feetures! Socks
- Handful Bra: My one and only favorite bra. One word: amazing.
- CEP Compression Allsport Calf Sleeves: Another must-have for me. I once had shin splints… now I don’t because of these babies. They are tight but not restricting and help my calves less tired after long runs.
- PRO Compression Socks: I got these in two neon colors and they are the full sock instead of sleeves. I LOVE them and the compression is just right. Plus they are super cute.
- Aspaeris Compression Shorts: These shorts are heaven, they really work in helping my muscles recover! I sometimes wear these during runs and almost always after long runs. Well worth the money
Tops I Love:
- Athleta Hana Run Short ** Star performer
- Athleta Relay Capri
- Athleta Reflective WorkitOut Long Pants
- Lululemon Pace Setter Skirt
- Athleta Swagger Skort
- Athleta Stability Run Short
Other stuff I love: